Originally posted on 04/17/2012:

When it comes to NHL, I am a spot bettor. Tonight these three teams are all priced at about +150.

Florida. First game first period florida looked terrible vs NJ, they ended up losing that game 2-3 after almost mounting a comeback. Second game florida controlled the game and safely won 4-2. And you give me +150 here on the road when they can play defense and counter? Florida is the bet.

Nashville. Even series when nashville had home field advantage. Third game Nashville shut the wings down completely when they had a one goal lead in the third. If Nashville scores first expect defense and counter.This is a game where wings should be favored, but not by -150. I would say this game should be wings -125. Nashville is the bet.

Chicago tied up game two with 5 seconds left. This is what I would consider a lucky break. Now they go to their home field but it is the same angle here. Phoenix is the team that will have a more simple gameplan here, defense and counter. All the pressure is on chicago. Phoenix is the bet.

Big plays for me tonight.