Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick1382 View Post
I understand how it works. The only reason I was asking was because it seems as if the losses from Game 1 of the Colorado and Phillies game was pushed onto the Dodgers. I just wanted to confirm that those of us who still missed it were still chasing is all. Obviously our results will now be different than those who made the Dodgers play.

Thanks for your time
Don't think of it as pushing the losses onto the Dodgers. As I said, focus on the labby lines. The series doesn't matter. Say the Col and Phi games were our first plays:

System/Series Record 0-0

Game 1 (or A) 10-10-10-10
Game 2 (or B) 10-10-10-10
Game 3 (or C) 10-10-10-10

Phi and Col start game 1 same day, so bet to win 20u (first and last number game 1). Amount of wager for each depends on the odds. Let's say Phi -150 and Col -170. So Phi bet is 30u to win 20u, Col bet is 34u to win 20u.

Both lose, so add losses to labby lines. This can be done a variety of ways and is explained in the link I posted above. To keep bet size manageable, most split the losses, adding half to whatever line you just played (in this case line 1) and half to line 2. If this was game 2 losses would be split between line 2 and 3; game 3 split between 3 and back to game 1. You can total losses for both games and split between lines or handle each loss on its own. Totaling losses will make for larger bets but clear the lines quicker; spreading losses takes longer but bets are smaller. Or average the line like J.M.D. Anyway, here's our lines after adjustment:

Game 1 10-10-10-10-15-17 (I prefer to add losses individually; small losses go first)
Game 2 10-10-10-10-15-17 (15 half of Phi bet, 17 half of Col bet)
Game 3 10-10-10-10

Next Phi and Col bets, both game 2's, will be to win 27 units (first and last #'s game 2 summed). If they both win, strike 2 #'s from front and 2 #'s from back. Game 2 line is now x-x-10-10-x-x. Both series complete, system record 2-0.

Dodgers series starts next day. Our lines now look like this:

System/Series Record 2-0

Game 1 10-10-10-10-15-17
Game 2 10-10
Game 3 10-10-10-10

(Remember, Phi/Col wins knocked out most of line 2)

As this is the 1st game of the Dodgers series, our bet will be to win 27u (first and last #'s summed game 1). If Dodgers win, strike 2 numbers, if they lose, split losses as above and add to appropriate lines. Once we clear a line we start with a new line of 10-10-10-10, or higher if feeling froggy!

So a long winded answer to your question, the Phi/Col losses do affect the Dodgers game regarding wager size, in that it's the next game up (game 1 of series) after a loss. Just keep your labby lines up to date and make each play to the appropriate line. Series or game doesn't matter as long as you use the right line. It can seem like a lot of crossover, that's why I prefer to make all bets for the day at one time and adjust for wins/losses one time. Too much trouble to do on a game by game basis. Keeping a spreadsheet makes life easier.

Hope this clears it up a little. Wasn't trying to be condescending, just trying to emphasize the link (it helped me).