Since these people receiving "hand outs" have it so easy, why not join them ?

I've never understood why people can't stand seeing others receive help. If it bothers you that much, quit your job, and join the glamorous lifestyle of receiving food stamps and other welfare benefits.

So where do we draw the line, what if a person worked for 30 years but now is receiving medicare, and on dialysis, and would fall into the category of "drain" and is receiving far more than they ever paid into the system. Do they lose their vote ?

I'm glad I will never be so miserable that I begrudge people receiving help with my tax dollars.

You are already receiving more bang for your tax dollar buck than one could imagine, but that's not enough for you, you need to go after EVERYONE receiving help, because of the few examples of exploitation that you've seen.

I really hope you make over 250k a year, so that you actually have a reason to want to create a greater social and economic divide than there already is. But, like 99% of republicans, you probably don't and vote against your own economic interests.