Originally posted on 03/26/2012:

1 Loshak ki gaand maari white color ki,
But,theres a hamer of ast ties with him so I relace him with her,Robyn,
2 PHool hai gulab ka khushboo lia kar (Flower is of red rose breathe fragrance
Gaand hai Robyn ki kabi kabhi maara karo (Ass is of Robyn bang off and on
3 PHool se Phool milay to khushboo aati hai (Flower meets with flower brings good smell
Robyn kaani, teri gaand se mera blackie milay to badboo aati hai ( Robyn squint eyed ,whenever my blackie meets with your ass results in bad smell
5 For shariem,I donnt wanna to restrict my lora to her as my blackie not loves sanctions with one ass
6 Shariem teri dosti beshaq hai (,your friendship is daubtless
Nara khol mera bhi haq hai (Unfasten your belt I have right too
8 Robyn asked her et bread worlds no.1 gandoo bread,do you know ,shanty have similiarity with mouse
Bread asked and squint eyed faqeerni robyn said,Both remains busy in search of a hole !!!!!!!!!!!!!
9 I am very hay ,I am very hay said shari ems hubby that you are virgin coz in our society impossible to found a virgin when you got married
You should call my ex BF shanty in good words , who is fond of behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10 shanty was neighbour of squint eyed robyn and worlds no.1 gandoo bread,one evening he heared a shouting and quarrel from his neaibours ,bread shouting ,Squint eyed robyn I will cut you in ieces,
shanty shouted so that bread can hear mammay mujhay daina (Give her boobs to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11 Bread I gonna sPrinkle wheat on cart,whenever you offer me than I gonna bang you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.One guy or bunch of mockers laughed and tyed ugly to me with my country name at tinychat,as this forum gave me oortunity I want to hammer there mota gaand,if they disclose that at that moment they were at chat,If they have courage in cocky funny way I wanna change the taste of dish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!