Originally posted on 04/01/2012:

Just to put a setting down so I can get to the funny part of the story I will say that I had been dating this Italian/Spanish girl from Jersey... Wasn't a great relationship but the sex was top notch so I stayed in it a lot longer than I should have. The relationship pretty much dissolved the last few weeks because I kept hinting she was not coming to Illinois with me and I was obviously leaving North Carolina sometime in the next few months and we obviously weren't going to have a 12 hour drive long distance relationship. So I essentially ended it. We agreed that until my uncle could get off work and bring his truck down to help me that I could stay at our apartment and she would stay at her mother's house a few miles away. No problem, right? She texts me last week that I needed to be out by Monday or Tuesday (April 2nd-3rd) and I said that was no problem.

I decide to just do it earlier and tell her on Friday that I'm moving out on Friday. She shows up pretty much balling and telling me I lied to her about how much I loved her, told her she could come with me, etc. Things do not get pretty from there, I tell her this bullshit is done and that I'm not wasting anymore of my time here and that my uncle is going to be here in a couple of hours. She loses it and just gets angry and starts telling me to get out and takes the key for the apartment from my keys and calls the cops that someone is in her apartment and won't leave. Cops come, I explain to them that I've lived here the last 9 months or so and that my uncle will be here in an hour and a half or so to help me get all my stuff and leave and they basically say that because she is the first name listed on the apartment that I gotta go and that I can call her to come unlock it when he gets here.

So that is what we do, even though that is bullshit since I pay every bill for that place but anyways. Uncle gets here, I call her, she says she isn't opening it and I can't get my shit and the cops basically say I have to go through civil court to get my stuff because they can't legally force her to open the door. While all this is going on, her 36 year old mother (the girl is 22) and her 16 year old little brother show up and start screaming at me for god knows what, I can't understand this woman because she can't speak English even though shes been here since she was 13 from Spain. My Uncle is sitting there cracking up because this woman is saying that she is going to go to the cops and say I threatened her and hit her and god knows what else. Then that is when I actually remembered something that could come in handy in this situation... a few months back her mother backed into her mailbox... I thought it was hilarious but her mom called my ex and basically told her what happened and was crying so we went over there and her mom had wiped out her brick mailbox and messed up her brand new car pretty badly and I took some pictures because I HATE her mom. Her mom didn't want to have to have her insurance go up so for some reason she claims she got hit in a parking lot and the guy drove off and files a police report and everything. I saved those pictures and they are in my email address now. After her mom lectured me for about 5 minutes about how I shouldn't have gotten her pregnant and how they both made me feel bad for her having an abortion even though I was opposed to it (pretty glad it happened now considering a kid with this crazy family would have ruined my life) I finally decided to tell her mom that I would report her to the police for insurance fraud if she doesn't get her crazy ass out of here and get her daughter to answer the door. She was back in about 5 minutes and I could finally get my stuff and get out of that ridiculous relationship.

Boys... I'm not excited to ever get in another relationship. I've had about 6 relationships this long or longer and only 2 of them have ended this badly but they are all bullshit. Everyone tells the other person what they want to hear... Feel a lot better, I think the truth is I've been posting on this board a lot the last couple of months to not have to deal with that bad relationship so the reason I've posted a lot less the last week is b/c I'm finally out of it. My uncle and I had a long talk on the 3 hour drive home from North Carolina to Knoxville about how evil and manipulative women are... he would know though, a divorce just cleaned him out and he just now got his house back from it. Avoid relationships, stick to gambling.