Originally posted on 03/21/2012:

If it was anyone else the story would be marginal at best. But with OP I have no problem accepting his story as the truth. With that said, I still have to side with Tony here. Granted he doesnt beat around the bush and can come off like a dick, but he doesnt waste anyone's time and gets straight to the point. Even if it's confirmed from the IP that this all took place from a location in FL and/or an IP that has never been used to log-in before so what? You got to look at it from the books point of view. Who's to say you didnt take a vacation and access your account while your down there or call a buddy and have him access your acct in order to take a shot at the book claiming "hacked" if you lose.

Again, I'm sure that's not the case here at all and I 100% believe OP, but that's not the issue. OP states he's had this happen multiple times and he someone has a vendetta against him. How is that the books fault/problem? Your computer and/or email accts are/were obviously compromised. That sounds like a Brian Laverty problem, not a 5D problem.

It sucks the money is lost and I feel for you, but Tony is 100% right here. Granted he could've shown a little more empathy, but we all know that isnt going to happen. After calling him a smartass and the fact your up 5 figures over a long period of time pretty made closing your acct inevitable.