Quote Originally Posted by dmitean View Post
I think that Over in Sacramento is a great bet. Both teams should easily go Over 100 points, especially with all the injured players back.
My man Dmitean! You are quickly becoming one of the better contributors to this thread with some solid information. Thanks!

However, I was waiting for you to bump your comments from yesterday and admit you were a bit off in your asssessment like you bumped them over the weekend when your asssessment was spot on. Come on now buddy, it needs to work both ways. You cant only take credit when you are right and not "fess up" when you are not. Ok, ok, just kidding....I had to mention that and have a little fun with ya after you said you wouldnt have even taken under 190 in last nights celts/hawks game

Back to serious business at hand. As far as the sac town over, I am leery of backing overs when teams are getting acclimated to new rotations. In addition, I question whether sacramento can put together a full 48 minutes of scoring against one of the better defenses in the game. That's a pass for me, but I hope you cash it! Good luck dude.