dj...hang in there...

over the last few years...first at covers, then at sbr when u had those great 1.6k to 5k, then 5k to 10k runs (i caught a good bit of the always-bumpy yet always ultimately-up rides) ...i remember u mentioning proline a few times as an important component in how you quantified your %-edge over the odds available at pinny online...

i didn't know that you actually thought playing proline directly was superior to pinny's low-juice but razor-sharp prices...

i get the idea now tho'...even tho the juice is very-high, the prices are very "stale"...and this leads to some standout bargains...the key is to be selective and patient...and have a stomach for the inevitable dips u have to wait out before the payoffs (and vs. straight bets the volatility is, of course, greatly magnified by its "all parlay" nature)...

so, opportunity to find +eV gems in there, yes, but requiring a strong stomach as well as strong confidence in your edge-finding ability...

Anyhow, would like to see you put up another orthodox (online-book based) thread...here or at covers, again...