Quote Originally Posted by CLITcommander44 View Post
games going to go over 200 easily....what the hell were we thinking at 185...LTA WE NEED A BAILOUT PLAY
Well...then you are checking out the wrong thread. You can find "bail out plays" elsewhere. However, that strategy is for amateurs that only see sports investing in the short term and don't have the patience nor ability to grind out profit via a winning percentage of 53% or greater. I don't worry about one play or three plays or whatever. This is a long term investment where results are measured on the last day of the season. While I have been cold over the last three days, I am not going to be so stupid and childish as to risk my remaining $6,000 in seasonal profit because I lost one game today. That is exactly what the books want. Instead, I will suck up my loss like a man, limit my plays during this run of bad variance and just keep out grinding profit. Remember, the NBA season is about peaks and valleys and you need to play aggressive when you are peaking on a hot streak and pull back when you are struggling through a valley. To play aggressive when you are struggling is a sure way to lose your BR.