Quote Originally Posted by dmitean View Post
Sorry LTA, don't want to rub it in of course. You're very good capper, but it's strange that you took the Under there. It was similar to a spot in Milwaukee last night, where you did read the map very well and took the Over. Here both the stats and the spot were just perfect for the Over.
Good luck today!
Congrats you won a game! Wow, thats so great you had to beat your chest and let everyone know. For not "wanting to rub it in", you sure did a good job. I wonder if you would have checked in with this post if the under hit.....im betting no but I guess we'll never know. Regardless, if you think there is any similarity between a game involving the bucks who play no defense and the lakers and/or celtics who are top ten in multiple defensive categories, then we do things very differently. Furthermore, you act like that game sailed over and was an easy win for you, but in fact you were sweating it out on pace to lose that game until the last three minutes where both teams shot lights out and you still barely cashed the over by a few buckets. That game could have went either way so I dont know why you are ejaculating all over yourself. All I know is that I would have the common courtesy and respect for others so as not to act like a know-it-all in someone else's thread, especially after his worst day in over a month. But I guess thats just me and common courtesy is dead. Congrats on your big winner though, thanks "for not rubbing it in." Moving forward, you should start your own thread and publicly post all of your plays so you can give us all these winners you must be picking every day. Lets see what you can do over 200 plays instead of one play....