I'm a poker player, I play cards for a living.
Online and Live.

Gotta say since I've joined this forum, I really wasted alot of time and a few dollars.
But had fun reading and posting on here. Learnt few things but looked at lot of degenerates threads.

I'm going to focus on my poker career and go back posting more at the 2+2 forum. I will still enjoy reading and posting @ SBR but not as much. BACK TO THE REAL WORLD WHERE I DECIDE MY OWN FAITH AND MAKE MY OWN PLAYS.

I really do like the atmosphere here and all. But you guys are just straight up GAMBLERS. Alot of degenerates in the forum.

But hey, It's all love.

Everyone on this forums needs to help each out more often more about sports and handicaping to pick winners and kill the books everyday. instead of......... I mean you guys are always social lifing on SBR likes it f***ing facebook. Go find some friends at the community center or eharmony lol.

P.S I LEARNED THAT.........FADE THOSE FKIN IDIOTS ON THE FRONT PAGE POSTING THE PLAYS AND THERE ANAZYLES.

I HAVE ALOT MORE TO SAY BUT I RATHER NOT.... LOVE U GUYS BOL... STAY THRISTY MY FRIENDS