Originally posted on 03/01/2012:

Changes for the month of February 2012, which for the most part are highlighted in bold so that users of the information may readily identify them.

Continued kudos to Apricot Sinner who continues to pay off Shari91.

Removals:
Vegas Finance - paid stash on loan from last year.
RedSox88 - making pretty regular payments to Djstucky thus removed.
Apologies, I see Red Sox is in the slow report already posted above. My bad.

Additions:
DHK: "Nobody trusts me for 500? I'm not a stiff .. reputation is really everything on this site it seems." now a non pro paid 36 of 375.
DMAVS made one payment on loan from November, requesting additional loan in February.
housecloud: "...please rest assured as I'm an honest person." he did pay a prior 16 betpoints loan to Stash that overlapped this
iwinyourmoney: 2.21.12 "keep getting side tracked" he has paid 74 in 173 days.
moneyordoh: No payments in February, loan 230 days at end of Feb.
mightymaron:After bringing loan to borrower attention he paid 200 in month of Feb 2012, added to slow vs stiff list

Changes/Updates not discussed above:
Antwon1825 Posted in the January stiff report that he intended to get off the list, but no payments made.
birdmanweezy Has not posted since 2.22.12 has 1448 points on hand, but has not paid investors in former points fund.
Carseller4 - This is amazing. Frankly, I am impressed with how CS4 has stayed with this for nearly two full months. Very good progress
made on the three outstanding loans. Obviously getting great advice from his points adviser Secretstash. And not only advice, but Stash provides opportunities to continue to play poker, join in the contests, play a little blackjack, which obviously has given CS4 the ability to go with this program and stick with it as long as he has. Keep it up.
dlweaver - refinanced his Tennis Book debt with Thaddeus. All depositors in the tennis book were paid in full, new loan with ThaddeusB paid 205 in February.
Mexican Stallion Still uphill, but continued to put a dent in the outstanding balance in February payout over 3K now.
RPP Only one payment made in February to NuNo still no payments to Thad on prior loan.
SmackDownV no payments Dec, Jan, Feb will move to stiff in March without some movement on this loan.
spartangreen made 7 non pro payments in Feb.
wtt0315: only paid 69 to ACoochy in February has paid 522 total of about 1,500. Borrower is still getting second, third, and fourth loans from yisman, pokernut9999, and HeeeHaWWWW
xfrozenx A very generous Yisman consolidates and extends borrower with four stiffs. Borrower paid 123 in February but no payments since 2.14.12.

Let me know of comments and corrections. A little harder to do this month with the changes to the forum today.