Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
From a different forum
this guy has been running ebay scams too apparently with SEVERAL banned accounts. prolly selling high figure items and then never actually having them!

what a complete scumbag

-stash
The guy's horrific. But it gets to the point where it's so completely frustrating when you see this happen as an employee. I'm probably the one staff member who posts the most and I'm constantly repeating the same rules over and over. I realise I sound like a broken record about these policies but I keep posting them because 99% of the time I've been prompted by something I've seen or sense although I can't always disclose it. And it's like some people just don't listen even if we warn you when you sign up and in the FAQs. Then when something goes wrong, many expect SBR to be able to hold a magical gun to a random dude's head to make it right. Look how hard it is to get some dodgy books to pay up, let alone a one man scam job who can just change his username and try the same thing elsewhere tomorrow. At least the books might worry about their online rep a bit and the size of SBR so that's some leverage. Part of me thinks people get what they deserve when they try to get cute and greedy despite being warned of the dangers. The other part gets upset because it just sucks that people like this win when the majority of us do the right thing. He'll never have to pay it back realistically, no matter what andre does.

Although I was serious when I said he has some sort of disorder. Yes it's a dog eat dog world as TheMoneyShot said but normally the dog who eats another one doesn't go back to the prey's kennel and pukes up the remains as a way of bragging. The fact that he posted that pic at the scene of the crime is quite messed up.