Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
you are right I somehow missed these and forgot to update. so much going on yesterday I will adjust. Thank you for catching this. I also had believe it or not other plays that I had added that were real late so didn't post them to piss people off. It is a shame too because I had 5 more winners not posted but we will not go there at all because that brings out the hate and we don't want that here

thanks again

recorded should be 26-20 still possitive but took a hit late last night

please take notice that in this thread on the above quote from page 3 12:25pm thread Bassmaster spelled POSITIVE wrong in which I put in BOLD for all of you and it is a coincidence that in the same post that JCE posted for us in this thread on page 44 thread #1512, if you click the link JCE kindly posted for us and read it states on the RX site thread #20 9:44am by GAC-15.....

"yoders that was the truth I forgot the decimal point and didn't realize it. I actually respect you and wish you the best of luck and am feeling a possitive day. I am always opened to suggestions and can take the good with the bad. I am a very strong person and just like to express myself."

Also take note that thread #1514 on page 44 of this thread has another link in which if you click it and go to the rx site posted by GAC-15 @2:30pm thread #7 it states.......

"GETTING CRAZY HERE BUT LOVE THIS CARD TONIGHT::

WEBER ST +13.5 3* $2100.00

BOISE ST -14.5 3* $2100.00

XAVIER -5.5 3* $2100.00

NEVADA +6.5 4* $2800.00

I HAVE A FEELING OF A TREMENDOUS POSSITIVE OUTCOME TONIGHT. I AM GOING FOR THE JUGULAR!!!!"

Your Honor, it is not everyday that the same thread we are trying to prove Mr. Bassmaster and Mr. GAC-15 are the same person that they spell POSITIVE the wrong way. Your Honor and the Jury, I am speaking on behalf of the SBR people that GAC-15/Bassmaster is a MAN!!!