baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

RIP Gary Carter : Nominated Post

lost plenty of "loved ones"..... but I don't get a hard on and double boner crying over some guy I never knew who wouldn't give a rats ass about you or me... and who got to live for free being an overpaid baseball player.

all you guys with your fake sympathy/empathy.... you're so full of shit.

how many of you cried a tear for that bloke Gary Carter? not one fuckking of you.

get over your fakeness. that's your conditioned response and it don't mean shit. and rest in peace don't mean shit... once you'r dead, you'r dead.... you don't go floating around in a cloud banging hot bishes

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

I think you make a good point.

Why should I care that the loved ones that you have lost are rotting (or have completely rotted) in the ground, after having accomplished virtually nothing compared to a professional athlete.

Double boners & even single boners should be reserved for women, not for insignificant worm food.

I'm sure your presence wasn't missed at your loved ones funeral's, because I am sure you did not attend. I can tell from the conviction in your posts that you wouldn't be a hypocrite & deplore the actions of others in the forum for showing their respects, yet show your respect for the dead when it suits your agenda.

I think we need more members who will call out other members when it comes to death & topics of the like.

Forgive me if I don't find time to nominate this post.

Good Luck RED

P.S. Even though I don't subscribe to this, there are those who believe we will bang more than 70 "bisches", if we die for the right reasons. Just some worm food for though!