Originally posted on 02/03/2012:

Same Auto-Bets from last season, except i will assign different weights compared to 2011. A4 will obviously have a new stable of umpires as i look at the last 2 seasons of data.

A1: Playing any Starting Pitcher who has a WHIP of 1.00 or < in his last 3 games over a pitcher who has a 1.80 or > WHIP in his last 3. Both pitchers last 3 games have to be within the last 30 days. The pitcher with the 1.00 or less WHIP must have the better ranked bullpen era behind him. I will move some plays to the run-line when i cant get a better price then -160. 3u per play.

A2: Playing the Over when both pitchers have a WHIP of 1.80 or > in their last 3 games. Both pitchers last 3 games have to be within the last 30 days. Neither of the 2 bullpens can be ranked 1-5 in era. 3u per play.

A3: Playing the Under when both pitchers have a WHIP of 1.00 or < in their last 3 games. Both pitchers last 3 games have to be within the last 30 days. Neither of the 2 bullpens can be ranked 26th - 30th in era. 10u per play.

A4: Playing the Over or Under per the below when these Umpires are behind home plate. Win rate for these Umpires has been 58% or > for 2010, and 2011.

Over Umpires: Sam Holbrook (2u), Kerwin Danley (2u), Scott Barry (2u), Tim Welke (2u), Mark Wegner (2u)
Under Umpires: Greg Gibson (4u), Lance Barksdale (2u), Doug Eddings (2u), Dan Iassogna (2u)