Originally posted on 02/02/2012:

NBA 2011-2012 Regular Season 2/1/2012 Recap

2 - 0 = +3x

NBA 2011-2012 Season

55 - 47 = +8.85x

Nice night, but we have to sustain this momentum and string together multiple profitable nights in a row with more consistency. However, I am pleased with our current position as we remain primed to make a big run. We are currently hitting at 54% and up almost 9x which is very solid. If I cared about flashy unit counts, I could have just used 4x as my base wager instead of 1x because my 1x is equal to over $400. Had I done that, I would have almost 36x in profit this season and it would be clear that I am up over $3,600 so far. However, I dont care about sbr glory, I only care about my BR and as long as I know that number is fat then I am happy. There are too many cappers around here that try to scam you guys by using ridiculous unit amounts in order to make themselves look better than they are. In this thread, I tell you exactly what to expect - we will hit between 53%-55% with a gradual unit increase over time that should yield a profit of between 30x -50x by the end of the NBA finals. You wont see bailout plays, touting or me playing both sides of the fence (i.e. the guys who always claim they win because of an unposted hedge or unposted plays). I also try to answer as many questions as possible so we can all learn together. There was a question on the board about why people like this thread. If I had to guess, its because of the reasons I just mentioned in addition to the fact that we dont allow the usual sbr BS to affect us. Its all about business in this thread, making money and learning. We try to do things the right way by earning great profit with minimal risk. That is our goal and we will keep doing what we do best. Good luck tonight