It's funny, you see it at whatever forum you are at that has a fade Lang thread. In the little over 2 years I've been fading Lang on a consistent basis they always pop up. I'm talking about the little trolls that show up whenever Lang strings together a few wins. They come in and yell, "Lang is HOT! You're all going to go broke fading Lang blindly!" Then Lang does what he does, lose, and then they are gone. Then he wins a few days and they are back, LOL.

The Lang fade is a system, a winning system. Is he going to win from time to time? Yes. Is he even going to have a winning month from time to time where he may win 80 Dimes and the Fade may lose 250 Dimes? Yes, it's going to happen. But he is a long term loser and he will have more large losing months compared to the few small winning months. The key is to stick with it for the long haul. Don't jump on and off or pick and choose when to fade. If you do that you're not really playing the system. If Lang has a couple winning weeks in a row and you're like, wow, I'm going broke, then you are playing way too much money per Lang dime. You have to use proper money management when you are fading Lang long term. Most people don't use proper money management that's why you see them bitch and moan when Lang wins a few, then they jump off the fade. The Lang fade isn't a get rich quick system. It's a grind it out over the course of time system to show a profit from year to year. It may not be for everyone but it will work for the ones that follow the system, use proper money management and stick with it.