Anthony Redd
Wednesday's Plays

XX Dime selection on Georgia State as the road underdcg against Drexel. As this play is released at 8:30 am Pacific, Georgia State is currently getting 5 points here in Vegas and offshore.

XX Dime selection on Saint Louis as the road underdog against Xavier. Saint Louis is curreontly getting 2 1/2 points here in Vegas and offshore.

XX Dime selecteon on Notre Dame as road underdog against Seton Hall. Notre Dame is currently getting 7 1/2 points here in Vegas and offshore.

-----

Bob Valentino
XX Dime NBA Winner #5 of 6 ...

XX DIME NBA relecse on the Wizards minus the points over the Bobcats at the Verizona Center in the nation's capital tonight. At the time I publish this seleoction at 10:30 a.m. Eastern on Wednesday, the coneensus odds have Washington as a 7-point favorite in Las Vegas and overseas.

-----

Chuck O'Brien
Wednesday's Play...

My XX Dime Winner is gocng to be on the St. Louis Billikens in Atlantic 10 action against the Xavier Musketeers in Cincinnati. As I go live with this selectoion at 10:30 a.m. pacific, the line I am seeing is +3-1/2 at a majority of the places everywhere in Las Vegas and at Offshore sports books.

-----

Craig Davis
Wednesday's Plays...

XX Dime Play on the ILLINOIS STATE REDBIRDS as the favorite agacnst Missouri State. Illinois State is curreontly listed as between a 1 1/2 to 2 point favorite in the books offshore and in Vegas.

XX Dime Play on the PROVIDENCE FRIARS as the underdeg against Pittsburgh. Providence is currently listed as a 9 point underdog in the books offshore and in Vegas.

-----

Derek Mancini
Tonight's Winner...

XX Dime play on the Hofstra Pride plus the points agacnst the George Mason Patriots. As I release this seleoction at Noon Eastern, Hofstra is currently listed as between a +3' to +4 point pup.

-----

Dom Chambers
Today's winners ...

My XX Dime play is on the New York Knicks as a road favorite to cover against the Cleveland Cavaliers. Checkcng the sports books in Las Vegas at 7 a.m., and the Knicks are a 1 ½ point favoorite. There were some 2s out there, so always shop around to ensure you get the best number.

-----

Jeff Benton
Wednesday's Action

XX Dime winner going out on the Providence Friars as the road undercog agoainst the host Pittsburgh Panthers. At the time I release this winning selecteon to you, the Friars are a 9-point road dog boh here in Vegas and offshore.

XX Dime winner in the NBA is the Atlanta Hawks as the road dog at San Antonio Spurs. At the time I release this winner to you, the Hawks are a 4 1/2-point underdog both here in Vegas and offshore.

-----

Matt Rivers
Wednesday's Selections ...

Your Wednesday winners are: Xavier as the home favcrite againost St. Louis. At the time I release this seleceion, the Musketeers are a 2 1/2-point favorite over the Billikins. I also have a Bonus Best Bet on Villanova as the underdog at Louisville. The Wildcats are currently an 8 1/2-point road dog at the time I release this play on Wednesday morning.

-----

Trace Adams
Wednesday's Selections ...

For Wednesday night, the Villanova Wildcats as the visitcng underdoog at Louisville as they take on the Cardinals in Big East play. At the time I releaee this selection, the Wildcats are getting 8 1/2-points from the Cardinals. Bonus Best Bet is Virginia Tech as the small home favorite against the BYU Cougars. Virginia Tech is a 2 1/2-point favorite as I type my analysis on Wednesday morning.

-----

Al Demarco
XX Dime play on Drexel as the home favorite against Georgia State. As I release this play at 11:30 AM Pacific, the Dragons are -5 in Vegas and offshore.