Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Requesting Dozer's Plays 1/20 : Nominated Post

Quote Originally Posted by crazed View Post
    Night-tripper, you got a thread and/or taking over for Dozer?
    Dude... you don't need me to start a thread to give you winning picks. I posted a reply in dozer's *I'm a God* thread giving everyone the directions to do exactly what he's been doing.

Check out the link I posted in my reply. Bookmark it. Use it to find the betting percentages on each team as well as the number of bets placed on the game. If there are at least 3,000 wagers and if the number of bets placed on one team equals or exceeds 63% you have a possibility. From there, just click on the odds and compare the opening line to the current/closing line. If it is static with the opening line, or moving in the wrong direction, you have a play. The rest is up to you... you can play or pass. I play basically everything that qualifies, but people can be more selective if they choose... it's all up to them.

All you need is some confidence in yourself... it isn't magic and it doesn't take but 15 or 20 minutes... and that's if there's a full slate of games. If you want to give it a try and you have any questions, PM me... I'll help you out... but believe me... it's not rocket science.. just some simple cyphering.

Here were the plays I made tonight that I posted in his thread when he announced that he was going *tout*:

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Wizards
    Bucks
    Youngstown State
    Wisconsin-Green Bay
    Marist
    Kings
    Timberwolves

Free...
    I ain't never gonna guarantee nothing but winners... but you'd have to try damn hard to have a losing week.

Here's a free site that I use to determine possible plays... give it a try. http://www.freesportsbet.com/consensus/NBA.html

PS: Timberwolves have yet to tip off.

Good luck to you and everyone who wants to do just what dozer does... without all the drama.

Frozenropes25
    Frozenropes25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

would that wizards play qualify tho cause that lined moved towards denver