Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
Rick Perry has dropped out of the GOp race for President. As I told you amateurs in here, he had no chance of winning in South Carolina, and thus, no chance of winnning the nomination. Perry endorsed Newt Gingrich. In South Carolina, Romney still leads, but Gingrich is making big gains. According to the latest RCP averages, as of yeaterday, Romney has 33% of the vote, Gingrich 26%, Paul 14%, and Santorum 13%. Some polls now have Gingrich ahead by 1 or 2%.

With Gingrich rising in the polls in South Carolina, and Paul's campaign nothing more that an exercise in American Politics, it appears that the two candidates that stand to lose the most in South Carolina are Romney and Santorum. Perry is going to endorse Newt Gingrich, and that certainlyh will not hurt him. Sarah Palin gave Newt an "unofficial" endorsement.

What next? We are down to 4 candidates. Romney and Gingrich will battle it out in South Carolina. Paul is the outsider that has no chance of getting the nomination, but wants to drag the process out. That leaves Santorum, who right now, is running 4th in South Carolina. Two weeks ago, 4th was in the middle of the pack, but today, it is dead last. If Santorum finishes behind Gingrich in both South Carolina and Florida (he trails Gingrich by 7% in Florida in their latest poll), will he drop out, making the race a two candidate race plus Paul, who cannot win? What does Ron Paul do? Does he continue his charade, possibly giving the nomination to Romney, or does he support the more conservative Gingrich? Let's hear from you paul supporters out there. You KNOW that your candidate cannot win the nomination. What do you do? Sacrifice the nomination to Romney, or back the more conservative Gingrich? DO NOT waste my time trying to tell me that Paul can win. Do you understand this Paul supporters?

Stop with the bullshit. This race is between Ron Paul and Mitt Romney. Santorum and Gingrich aren't even on the ballot in upcoming states like Nevada, Virginia, D.C., Maine, Colorado, etc. etc.

Gingrich and Santorum also have zero grass roots organization. They can't raise enough money.

They are done no matter what happens in South Carolina.