Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
They dont do it for the money, 99.9% of gamblers dont do it for the money they do it for the action and the feeling they got over on someone. Money mayweather makes more than any NBA player and he is a complete degenerate. So is Tiger woods, or at least he was a few years ago, I doubt anything has changed.

We also saw just how much money these guys actually have as well, I would say 90% of the players in the NBA live from pay check to paycheck. They dont have to pay agents or lawyers or exwives or child support on their gambling winnings.
When was the last time Mayweather took a dive? He may like action, but his ego is as huge as 99.9% of professional athletes. If there is no physical threat or a major financial angle(hard to believe with the money they make) professional athletes are NOT throwing games except on the RAREST of occasion. Now, whether the league has influence over officiating and want to guide games a certain way, that is much more plausible. No offense but all you area 51 cats crack me up.