Quote Originally Posted by Fernburn74 View Post
you faders just like i was better stop and be smart and make ur own picks cause this is lang and if he really wants to pick 2 games a day dont you really think he is not capable of doing it the guy is a PRO!!!!

FADE FADE AND FADE and GO BROKE!!!

JUST A HEADS UP !!!! he gives out the wrong plays yes i agree but remeber this is his life and believe me he has his personal plays and makes money !!!! if you think otherwise you r really stupid and should really stop gambling cause ive notice he been plucking some great picks and i was fading too and now i will say LANG WILL EAT YOU UP AND SPIT U OUT TO THE STREET WITH NOTHING LEFT IN YOUR POCKETS!!! so i will play my own plays and just STAY AWAY!!!!!

they made a movie after him , he is one of the most reconized hannicappers in the world and again if really wants to make serious picks he could do it with out any problems and really do i want to fade him nomore and just play my own plays and if i lose i lose with my own cause there were days i loved a play and cause he was on the same pick as me and i changed it cause i had to fade him ! and the play came in !!! BRUTAL!!!!

PLAY YOUR OWN PLAYS AND MAKE MONEY !!!! if u lose u lost your money with your own play! and i would feel better that way!!!

LANG FADE IS OVER BOYS and if you think u will wait for the fade you will lose more then you make at the end of the week!!!

BE SMART PLAY YOUR OWN PLAYS!!!
Hi Brandon!

These posts supporting Lang after he wins (probably Lang himself) always cheer me up. Especially when they contain such awesome grammar as "hannicapper."

Can someone post that Ari Gold "GET THE F UCK OUT!" gif please? Thanks