Quote Originally Posted by theschmidt View Post
why would I pay for something I get free?? hahaha..SEC, I would love to compare 1099's with you pal....not only are you losing money this past 7 day period, but you paid for the losing pics....Ironic, huh???? you are a bum...always have, and always will be...Loser's like you belong in the janitorial business you are in! LMAO
I paid for IC's College Basketball - Profit on the Season.
I paid for IC's Football - Profit on the Season.
I paid for IC's NBA - Profit on the Season.
I paid for IC's Hockey - Profit on the Season.
I paid for IC's picks last year as well and overall he made a profit.

The season lasts for longer than 7 days so it is clear I made a good investment.

I have great money management, b/c I follow the unit systems.

Pay for something you get for free? You idiot - that is the purpose of this forum to help others. We share what we purchase so we can increase our knowledge on what all handicappers are on. It is called working as a group something you know very little of apparently. As per what I do for a living I own a Construction Firm which is one of the largest in the Southeast. Again, back to me s h i t t i n g more money in a week than you make in a year.

I have the Funds to Purchase. You have the funds to come here and gripe about your $50 bets.

I am a CEO. You are a tollbooth worker. We do have 1 thing in common though. The love of Gambling.

I don't troll though.

You want to know the clear difference?

I don't b i t c h like a 16 year old girl when I lose. This is because I am a man. And, anyone knows that when you lose, you are worse than my teenage children.