Schmidt,

Stop betting IC's plays. You are terrible Karma.

You obviously cannot manage your money bro. Seriously, stop betting or start Following your favorite Handicapper in Lang.

You don't do anything for us on this thread and you just keep bashing the thread and the picks.

No one is asking you to play these picks. Especially for a freeloader. Please, just stop and do us all a favor and don't check these threads out anymore.

Even if IC goes 1-3 today so what? We know its about bank management which in the long run it works out with him. You cannot be klepto and get into betting bro. Just from looking at your posts the last 2 days, you are seriously out of control in your betting - or, you are here just to bash the thread which is what its really looking like to me. You don't sound like a guy that is actually rooting the plays on and who actually made these picks. I think the others will agree with me.

You can't be forcing yourself on that much of a roller coaster man, and I think you have just gone off the deep end the last few days which shows that if you are betting them, there is no money management whatsoever.