Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post

you know, it's all logical what you wrote, and I would have agreed with you, if I hadn't known that the guy building a church in my town had fallen from the roof (3-4th floor roughly )and didn't break anything at all, and our friend who is by the way - a "technical" Christian - has a baby who ate a peach when she was young, the baby couldn't digest that peach and started dying and they couldn't deliver the baby to the hospital on time, and our friend just cried and prayed - cause the ambulance doctor said she had only few hours to live- the baby started to change in color even. And when they delivered the baby to the hospital - they have done the x-ray or smth before the surgery and found out it was unnecessary - cause everything had been gone.
so i do believe in all that cause wonders DO happen, and that prooves there is God, and the Bible hasn't been made up, in fact you are right those guys were propagandists - and they didn't deliver CRAP to people, unlike our modern media
So if there is a God, why does he ignore little children praying for his help when they're starving to death, or being physically abused? I mean after all, he holds children in such high regard, since in his eyes, they can do no wrong, and are guaranteed a spot in heaven.

Good thing he saved your friend from breaking a bone, though. To hell with those kids who just took their last breath because they haven't eaten anything. Who cares about those kids hiding under their beds from their drunk father who's about to beat them or rape them. They don't matter. Thank God he saved your friend from some broken bones, though.

Let me guess - it's his will.