Originally posted on 01/31/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy3000 View Post
god ok fine i guess ill let you into my secret....
-when you see a girl and make eye contact. shell give you the look. ( if you dont know what it is then youve most likely never had a girl like you back in the 3rd grade because its the same basic look )
-well dont leave your group. but when you have a chance act like youre heading to another area of the bar to meet some other friends. when you pass her just hand her your phone.
- two things will happen: A) shell put her number in there and you just walk off. B) shell give you a questioning look and you'll quickly be ready to say i got to go talk to my friend real quick but i want to make sure i got your number so we can talk later.
- walk off and join your friends. ( this shows her several things. 1) your interested. 2) that you have friends 3) that you that find her attractive but youre not desperate. 4) youre a closer. )

you can then come back later and say hello or text her shortly after she/you leave the bar. if you want to pretend your a character in Swingers or that you have no clue what youre doing you can call her 3 days later. its up to you.
I had a girl try this on me a few months ago, now I've got two phones.