Ron Paul supporters are conservatives who realize that their beloved republican party has went way off course and is looking more and more like the democratic party with each passing election.

They know that if Mitt Romney wins the nomination and the presidency, it will be that much longer before the republican party returns to its conservative roots. If Mitt Romney was a politician in the 1950's, he would be considered a liberal democrat back then. Heck, many republicans view him as a liberal democrat right now.

I believe that the majority of Ron Paul supporters understand that Ron Paul winning the republican nomination will almost ensure a Barack Obama victory. However, they are willing to pay that price to bring true conservatism back to the republican party as Ron Paul winning the republican nomination will send the strongest of messages that the republican party needs to return to the republican party of old.

The problem with this is I'm not sure our country can take another 4 years of Barack Obama without self-destructing as the man has made it clear that he opposes true capitalism. He is hell bent on chasing away as many millionaires and billionaires as he possibly can and without these massive producers, the U.S. will quickly turn into a 3rd world nation.

Barack Obama is so dangerous that I would support the republican party conceeding the upcoming 2012 presidential election to the democrats if they are able to convince Obama into stepping down and allowing Hillary Clinton to become our country's next president.

I sure wouldn't mind a return of the Bill Clinton administration as long as republicans control congress to keep her in line.