Originally posted on 12/20/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
when i make my next deposit you think bet islands is a better option then 5 dimes?

or is it an either or type deal
they are both good and i like them both and like to play at both but they are very very different.

betislands doesnt have as many things to bet or ways to bet them. they dont have all the futures and all the lines and buying points and obscure sports and different types of parlays and teasers that 5dimes has.

However, betislands is the best customer service in the industry- hands down by about 3 furlongs.

they always get you your money right away, if you have Any problem they will work with you and make exceptions and whatnot. just because its their thing.

if you tell them you wanna deposit 150 but the fees too high and even tho they normally comp the fee on 200+ deposits, they will almost certainly waive the fee.

if you tell them you didnt qualify for one of their bonuses because of a technicality- they'll be like ok here it is but just remember for next time.

they do this over and over for everything, all the time for a bunch of people. you cant really replace that with all of 5dimes' bells and whistles.