Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
anybody that bets a penny on this pathetic team is a degenerate looking for some stupid angle to make back weeks of lost money.

im sorry but the browns are God awful and relying on a joshua cribbs miracle day is just sheer stupidity. even if cleveland backdoor covers, cleveland backers are still morons.

pittsburgh should win this by 25 or more

colt mccoy is quite possibly the worst quarterback in the NFL. poor mohammed massaquoi, so much talent going to waste. peyton hillis needs to get kicked out of the NFL as well. this isnt a firetruck pulling competition. its a competitive league where you actually need talent.

You honestly just sounded like a complete moron. Are all Philadelphia fans clueless? QB dog killer must have rubbed off on you clowns. Colt McCoy the worst QB in the NFL? MAYBE you should actually watch some games how does MCCoy perfor when hes 1. Running for his life every play 2. His best reciever is a guy whose a rookie and didnt even play college ball last year 3. The running game is non exsistent. MASSAQUOI TALENT GOING TO WASTE!! Are YOU ******* KIDDING ME? The guys hasnt seen seperation from a cornerback since college! Peyton Hillis is a pansy bitch he will be released at the end of the year and I will for one love it.

Please give me your picks every day so I can make some good money.... That Mohammed Massaqoui comment has me pissing myself. The guy wouldnt even see the field on 30 other teams in the NFL