warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cleveland Browns +14

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

You're gonna need that +14 for the 49ers when the Steelers play them for MNF on the 19th.....

Toples
    Toples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 964

its alway nice to get a big number
    and then if ou team takes the lead, you are even more safe and will watch the game calmly

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I would be more confident with teasing that +14 up. Steelers are capable of covering that amount if they put on a strong showing.

NeverBackDown
    NeverBackDown's Avatar Become A Pro!

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

26-7 Stillers, and i hate the Stillers. Clowns have no chance here.

Tassiepunter
    Tassiepunter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can the browns score enough?? You'd think Pitt would hit mid 20's yeah? at a minimum? Can Cleveland score 14+?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Lean browns but I always would with any NFL team getting 14, I see special teams factoring in if the browns make it a game. Gl!

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

anybody that bets a penny on this pathetic team is a degenerate looking for some stupid angle to make back weeks of lost money.

im sorry but the browns are God awful and relying on a joshua cribbs miracle day is just sheer stupidity. even if cleveland backdoor covers, cleveland backers are still morons.

pittsburgh should win this by 25 or more

colt mccoy is quite possibly the worst quarterback in the NFL. poor mohammed massaquoi, so much talent going to waste. peyton hillis needs to get kicked out of the NFL as well. this isnt a firetruck pulling competition. its a competitive league where you actually need talent.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

I'm probably going with Pitt on this one, even though I see Pitt struggling when put in the spotlight. The night game against the Colts they were an 11 point favorite and didn't cover and against KC they didn't cover either. Maybe Cleveland is the right pick..

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    anybody that bets a penny on this pathetic team is a degenerate looking for some stupid angle to make back weeks of lost money.

im sorry but the browns are God awful and relying on a joshua cribbs miracle day is just sheer stupidity. even if cleveland backdoor covers, cleveland backers are still morons.

pittsburgh should win this by 25 or more

colt mccoy is quite possibly the worst quarterback in the NFL. poor mohammed massaquoi, so much talent going to waste. peyton hillis needs to get kicked out of the NFL as well. this isnt a firetruck pulling competition. its a competitive league where you actually need talent.

You honestly just sounded like a complete moron. Are all Philadelphia fans clueless? QB dog killer must have rubbed off on you clowns. Colt McCoy the worst QB in the NFL? MAYBE you should actually watch some games how does MCCoy perfor when hes 1. Running for his life every play 2. His best reciever is a guy whose a rookie and didnt even play college ball last year 3. The running game is non exsistent. MASSAQUOI TALENT GOING TO WASTE!! Are YOU ******* KIDDING ME? The guys hasnt seen seperation from a cornerback since college! Peyton Hillis is a pansy bitch he will be released at the end of the year and I will for one love it.

Please give me your picks every day so I can make some good money.... That Mohammed Massaqoui comment has me pissing myself. The guy wouldnt even see the field on 30 other teams in the NFL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TxAaron, and warriorfan707

manicart
    manicart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

lol gl

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Guys this game scares the hell out of me. Its the only game on tonight and 95% of bets are coming in on Pittsburgh. Public is thinking if Steelers can beat Bengals 35-7 then this game is free money.

Always expect the unexpected in the NFL fellas. I'm staying away from this one my brain tells me Steelers -14 is the play but my gut is telling Browns cover. Could easily see this game being 17-6 or something similar.

I think i am just to going to go to the bar and relax while watching a game for once. Big betting day coming sunday.

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

I don't think Steelers cover, I just have this feeling after the big game with the Bengals and short week, offense could be sluggish.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I think i am just to going to go to the bar and relax while watching a game for once.
    After your kind words to me on the College Football forum, the least you can do is have a ice cold beer for me, as my nerves are shot waiting for this game to get started, as I have a lot riding on it.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

I might stay away but this yr in the NFL a KEY has been to stay away from teams with BAD QB's. With the DB handcuffed, the better QB's make an even bigger difference.
    SO if you have a primo QB like Ben against a slug like McCoy, you have to lean that way.
    Ben's thumb looked pretty good against Cincy. And his receivers & TE's are top notch.
    McCoy is bottom of the barrel and the Browns "O" is terrible.
    One team will get points, the other cannot.
    Sure, the Steelers might not be fired up. And it might be windy-cold, tough to make long pass plays.
    But I cannot back a team that figures to score 6-10 pts and might get shut out.
    If Steelers are even slightly fired up, national TV, home game, night game... it will be 37-6.
    They might be content with their 9-3 record, look forward to big games, and sleepwalk and just win 20-10.
    Steelers or pass.
    Last edited by Serbone; 12-08-11 at 04:18 PM.

marley33
    marley33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Everyone thinks Pitt will focus on Mendenhall and the run. I look for Big Ben and the Steelers to shred the Browns through the air tonight. They have the number one pass defense but really thats mostly because they are behind and teams do not need to go vertical in the second half. Mike Wallace torches the secondary tonight. I love the over but laying off the game. This game screams back door cover to me. The over is the play here..

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Believeland
    The Dude minds

BROWNS..... Like i stated above I love it when pricks start talking about my team and know shit about them

handicapper03
    handicapper03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

^ they just covered the spread...lol.

Believeland
    The Dude minds

Well yea they just covered the spread but the team showed me a lot tonight... I mean they fought tooth and nail for everything makIng the game a Rivalry again.

Look guys don't realize but us clevelanders got screwed! Baltimore STOLE OUR TEAM AND RIVALRY that's why Pitt and Balt games get labeled the best in sports... My Browns will get there soon and I'll be loving it I hate Baltimore more than anything because THEY STOLE EVERYTHING FROM US! BOTH THE STILLERS AND BIRDS ARE GETTING OLD IT WILL BE BROWNS TIME SOON

Believeland
    The Dude minds

Seriously **** the ravens... Die hard browns fan here and both us and the steeler fans hate the birds. They stole our rivalry and team...

It really does hurt hearing guys like collinsworth and bradshaw giving it to Baltimore it's BULLSHIT

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by Believeland View Post
    Seriously **** the ravens... Die hard browns fan here and both us and the steeler fans hate the birds. They stole our rivalry and team... It really does hurt hearing guys like collinsworth and bradshaw giving it to Baltimore it's BULLSHIT
    Bradshaw is an unlistenable chucklehead who doesn't know shit. he's like the Brandon Lang of sports commentators - if he says it, it's probably wrong.

Browns need difference-makers on offense. Thomas, Mack and Little likely are the only long-term pieces on that side of the ball. from my standpoint, the young defensive line is the highlight. Sheard, Rubin and Taylor may all be long-term pieces, Haden clearly is, D'qwell Jackson probably too, and TJ Ward can be if he can get healthy and stay healthy. heck, after last night, i'm ready to say that Gocong may be in this group. i agree, as a Browns fan, they showed me something last night that i needed to see, mostly on the defensive side of the ball. McCoy may not be the long-term answer at QB, but then again, Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady would struggle to produce with the lack of talent around them on this offense.