Don't run when you are scared, Don't cry when it hurts... Nobody likes a crybaby.

I was once very much in your shoes until I figured out what my problem was. The truth is you have a losing problem and NOT a gambling problem. Nobody has a problem with winning, but losing everybody has a problem with. You should know what you are doing does not work by now and you should walk away for at least a 3 months. I gambled from age 19 -25 with very little to no success and walked away for about 1 year. I was a loser, but I came back with a different perspective and different ideas and was willing to start very small and be creative. Winning is a good thing, but it can only be accomplished with the proper perspective. Once you gain some momentum and have money the sky is the limit. Don't bet scared money, scared money never wins and if you do ever become successful at sports gambling there is still a price to be paid. I would suggest you get out of gambling because there are better and easier ways to make real money, but if you are like me it was never about the money... Money is just the way the score is kept and I do it to win.(not money, but winning in general) Successful gambling also means boring gambling and most are not willing to confront that reality. It is a process that takes discipline and the ability to reset your brain and learn a better way. good luck.