Quote Originally Posted by ThaddeusB View Post
Pretty sure you took care of that in your post: The non-pro dumps to the pro and the pro cashes out.

Then it would be a pro thats commiting the fraud by creating a non pro account and doing the dumping, ban his friggon ass when you catch him,as SBR did to poster Vitaly, don't exclude all non pros from your game for what a handfull of Pro douchbags are doing.

Thad honestly,with the amount of action in the SBR poker room, it really wouldn't take long to catch chip dumping occuring, anyone with a half a brain watching from the inside should be able to spot it in minutes, when there is a max of 3 tables going at all time.

Or as i believe just a case of SBR taking away a feature on their site from those who don't pay and keeping it for those that do,(a little like dating sites) as far as a buisness decision is concerned i understand and have no beef with it.

Heres the sad part,if the fraud is happening as much as management wants you to believe in their poker room,since there are no more then 150 regular players, somewhere in that group are the real scamsters and of course they are pros.

So in essence if you believe the fraud story issued by management or if your one of those goof balls who just don't like non pros playing you should thank the PRO's who tried to cheat the game by multi accounting for the banning of all non pros from the game.

I'm sure you'd agree this certainly can't help the cash games only hurt them, then again how many non pros play as much as i did, maybe a loss of 10 to 20 regular non pro players.

I think Walker is to smart to ban a whole group based on the methods used by a few pro fraudsters, thats just the storyline,the truth is........ this a buisness decision to try and sway some non pros to go pro, i understand and respect that.