My UFC 137 Card

POUND POUND POUND

5 UNITS - Donald "COWBOY" Cerrone -235
Rare 5 Unit wager for me boys. I absolutly see Cerrone has every advatage in this fight and would probably play it up to -300. Siver's nice little run comes to an end tonight.

3 Units - Penn/Diaz Goes Dist. -175
I see both of these fighters exchanging jabs early and staying out of trouble on their feet. I do look for Penn to take this fight to the ground but Diaz will not get caught imo.

.5 Unit - Penn by Dec. +172
As I see the fight going the distance, I am leaning slightly toward Penn, but Diaz is good on his feet and if the fight stays there, he could easily get his hand raised. But I see Penn, at least one round, taking the fight to the ground and controling Diaz with a few sub attempts.

2 Units - Jorgensen by dec -160 **Hedged with Curran by sub @ +1175.
This fight should easily see the distance. Jorgensen should easily control the fight however I am going to hedge with Curran by sub as I feel that the only way he will be the victor is by catching Jorgensen.

1 Unit - Cheick Congo +130
Basically just a value wager for me. I see this fight closer to Even than the odds makers. I just don't think Mintrione has fought a striker as well rounded as Congo and believe Congo's improved wrestling could be a deciding factor.

.5 Unit - Bart Palaszewski +300
Don't know why there is all the love for Griffin? He comes in 3 pounds over weight so will have a slight weight advantage, yet still will take +300 with a well rounded/motivated Palaszewski. Value is on the underdog in this battle.

**VIDEO**
Music- Cotton eye Joe - Good country music dance song boys.
Hope everyone has a profitable weekend!!!