Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
I'm finally done with this website. One to many suck outs, bad callers getting rewarded then telling me I played badly. Most importantly I'm tired of being left in the cold for contests. I'd like to say it was the new trivia roll over crap but I'm used to SBR finding new ways to stiff us. No what finally did it for me was all these new guy's attitudes.

They justify shill play & no common sense. They mock you for playing with at least a certain level of maturity & decency. Pathetic. I feel like an old man looking in at a young generation of idiots & fools. Since legally I can't take them out back to beat the sense into them I'm just going to do what most do at this stage; shake my head as I walk away.

I'm sure I will hear a million times (I thought you were leaving) because you'll see me at the tables (for Roll over only) or playing in SBR contests from this point on. But I won't be talking, I won't be posting, even to those I consider friends. You have my email if I liked you, contact me there. I just intend to get what I paid for then leave my membership expires in April. Good luck with the sinking ship Rudy, You were one of the greats so I wish you well.
Did you use proper bankroll management?