Quote Originally Posted by chemicalbrother View Post
I kinda wanted more to know how you could possibly let things get this far out of control. how could you not raise your hand and let everyone know? ESPECIALLY those late depositors, those were especially egregious and full of negative karma.

your non-chalance and unwillingness to sincerely apologize is sickening.
Quote Originally Posted by chemicalbrother View Post
you (and stash apparently) have your opinion, i have mine.

mex is showing his true colors right now. say what you want about me, but for him to be playing this the way he is, is awful.
It just got up to this point. I had backers in the very beginning when I started out, but they bailed on me over the course of running the book, so I was out the point backing. I didn't really have a large amount behind me when I originally started, so I was counting on them when asked if I would run a book again.

Once I lost my backers I was in hole. The book was overall down. After the first month it was up some, but then started to lose. I had my limits too high for a long time and that hurt me. Once I lost my backers I probably should have done something and asked for some help or worked on paying people out. I was under points for a long time though. Thad was always aware when he asked, so he kept my Fund with him for some type of security. So I might have taken Thad for granted a bit, because I knew he wasn't going to request 6000 points out at once. I believe he took out 1500 over the course with me. So I just kind of played with that number for a bit when figuring out my balances for everybody. About a month ago I wasn't in as bad of shape. I had about 25K in balances and around 5K or so all around. I assumed I would have enough to cover any immediate withdraws and hoped to make some points to close that gap.

Football really hurt me though as the public was pretty successful for the first two months. Posters who deposited with me ran their balances pretty high. The last two weeks or so of the book really killed me though and that's when I was going to be in the hole to significantly to really try and turn it around. Zeta got 3500-4000 points. Profane turned 500 points into nearly 5500 points. Glitched was steadily winning with deposits and turned 240 into 1700 points. Wulfman went from 62 up to almost 600 points. Examples of those runs and all at once and everybody wanting points at once killed me. It was manageable for the longest time with withdraws here and there and steady deposits.

I was not unwilling to apologize or any of that. I thought I had originally apologized from the beginning and asked for some suggestions. Checking back I didn't post a long apology for everybody. Sure that is my mistake. I did contact at least half the posters and explained to them the deal and apologized to them. I gave this thread a break for a few days, because it was all negativity and bashing. Sure I deserve that and that is fine, but anything I posted was overlooked and everybody wanted to be angry. So anything I would have posted at that time would be worth nothing. I did not contact all though and I am sorry I owe the points.

So what are my true colors Chem? That I am human. I make mistakes. Then yeah those are my true colors. I'm doing what I can at the present moment to pay people their points. I can't produce my own points at will though. I have every intention on paying the points. I don't have any clue on how long that will be, but that is my goal. I mentioned my plan above a few posts. I wanted to knock out the smallest balances around 200 and under. Just get a few people off the hook. Then trying to spread it out to the largest balances. So yeah I am sorry for what happened. I thought it would be manageable and was hoping I would get closer to even than this huge hole I am in. I liked doing the book for the most part as a hobby to do around the forum. I let it go on longer than it should have and that's a huge reason why I am in a big hole right now with points.