I placed 2 bets with thegreek totalling about $470 on Mens European basketball Under 20 on Austria +19.5 Vs Lithuania. the bet was about 3 months ago on July, 21. I was following a previous match for Austria in which they performed very well. I thought the 19 points was a good value, even though Lithuania is one of the very top teams in European basketball. I was in a very bad losing skid for almost 4 weeks that time losing a lot everyday. I took the bet for more than double my average bet size of $200.

I tried to find a live stream to follow the game for almost 30 minutes but could not. I found a live betting for the game with live scores on Bet365.com when it was almost halftime and the score was close as far as I remember. I had a doubt following the live odds at bet365.com that the line was incorrect and should have been Austria at about +9 or +9.5 points which is an obvious error in basketball, but did not call the greek anyway. I end up losing the bets as Lithuaina won by about 24 or 23 points. I am very frustrated. I would never bet that much especially on an UNDER 20 Eueopean Baketball game.

I call the greek CS up and explain the situation and that my average bet size is about $200 as they know, and that I was in a bad losing streak for weeks and that I doubt if this line was correct following the live odds at bet365.com and that the bets should be cancelled according to their rules considering that my account with them has been in a very good standing for many years. The greek management admitted that the line was obviously incorrect ,and a lady manager who seemed to be helpful asked me to send an email to CS explaining the situations and they will look at it.

I sent the email then spoke with manager (Wally) who was very rude to me on the phone insulting me harshly all the time and telling me that since I knew the line was incorrect and did not call during the game, they will grade both wagers as a loss and will not cancel any of them and will close my account, even though they know the line was incorrect. I asked him kindly if he can cancel even just one of the 2 bets for $250 since that was over my average bet size but he still refused.

Sorry for the very late post but you know when you lose several thousands in a short period of time that you would not care much about $500 to argue and waste your time. Now as a US player my account at thegreek has been transferred successfully to heritagesports in which I have also lost all of the remaining balance that was transferred. The reason I feel I desereve a compensation for this loss is the fact that the greek has admitted the line error which makes me wonder if the wagers would have been granted had I won. Especially because they cancelled a winning bet for me a long time ago on Turkish Basketball after the game was over, saying that the game had started a few minutes after placing the bet, which I used to support my case as to how they acted in the past and how they are acting differently now, during my conversation with their management, but for no avail. Do you guys think that I have a case in this situation. I ask you great staff at SBR if I should file an official claim with SBR for this and if i have a valid case??? Thanks all.