Note: I am a new member so this is my first week posting on this site. That is why there are no previous picks, but I plan to start here and continue on through the rest of the season. I am big on the NFL and have a good record this season, not so big on college football in the past, but have done my hmwk for this week and am going to continue on with college betting for the rest of the season. (See: my 2011 Card NCAAFB- Week 8- Bowl Games) I will be betting with 16 units a week in a very non- typical way on the NFL. I love this forum, and I love all of your threads, and you all have influence on my picks for NCAAFB. I am very original with my NFL bets however (meaning I follow my own format). I am betting a much different format than most in regards to unit distribution. For real good picks and formats, I suggest you follow anyone else. I bet with a budget every week, it is an extremely affordable budget for me, if I lose every bet it would not matter. I am very responsible with this budget. I bet 16 units each week on NFL and have for a long time. I am just a man who likes football, who loves competition, and who is trying to make NFL a little more interesting on Sundays. I NEVER bet outside of my budget no matter how much of a lock I think something is and I never increase my budget when I win big. And, relevant to my overall budget for my everyday life, my total budget for NCAAFB and NFL combined is less than 5% of my everyday budget. With all this considered and a very high regard to safe betting practices, responsible budgeting, and a just for fun look at all of this, here are my picks. If this is anything more than an extremely affordable weekend hobby for you, please do not put any weight on any of my picks and especially on my unit distribution format.

Total Units Bet: 16
Format: Very Risky/Not Afraid To Lose Every Dime I Bet/Strictly Hobbie

Parlay 1: 3 Units
Den PK
Hou/Ten ov44
Dal -14
GB -10

Parlay 2: 3 Units
Car -2.5
SD +1
Dal ov43
Pitt ov 44

Cover Teaser: 6 Units
Hou/Ten ov38
GB -4

4 Single Unit 1 Team Bets
Car -2.5
Hou/Ten ov44
Den Pk
SD +1

Breakdown
4 Team Parlay Bets: 6 units to win 60 units (1. 3=30, 2. 3=30)
Cover Teaser: 6 units to win 6 units and break even if every parlay loses and cover bet wins.

Single Game/1 Unit Picks: 4 units to win 4 units

Note: Very risky format to follow due to the fact that 4 Teamers are hard to hit and there is always a possibility that the Cover Teaser bet will lose. Better chance that I lose it all than I win or break even... But, when I win, I win big. Win, loose, or draw, the units stay the same each week and the budget does not change; like I said strictly a hobby. I spend the same amount of money doing this as I do golfing each week just to put in into perspective, and I only golf once a week, so this is the way I choose to do it. High risk with an extremely low $ amount relative to my life budget, and high reward relative to my units bet. I'm not trying to get rich; I'm just trying to enjoy the sport of it and to feed my competitive nature... DONT RISK ANY SERIOUS MONEY ON ANY OF MY PICKS....

Final Note: I will never post another post this big again, I just had to explain myself being that this is my first ever picks thread on here.... Good luck to you all, and play responsibly! Budget your life, your time, and your money; always put God and Family above everything and never risk your spiritual well being or your families well being on anything. Especially Gambling, you will live to regret it if you do! Not to mention, it is so much more fun when losing every dime you bet all weekend long in a lot of different bets doesn’t even cost you as much as a round of golf. I hunt, I fish, I Golf, I play Softball, I wrestle, I give $ to my church every week, and I spend less on NFL and NCAAFB betting, even if I lose it all, than I do on any one of the activities I have listed above. That being said just like anything I do, I do try to do it well. Good Luck to you all!.... God Bless, oNeLoVeFTMA!