Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
Colts are a fukkin joke. Line is a setup. Squares will take the colts because they played good versus an awful pitts team last week. You think they would make it -10 for no reason? TB is slowly rising. They are gonna avoid the good year bad year thing. I say TB wins by at least 17 points. Buccaneers -10 -110 (5x) I know lots of you guys will fade me i wish you luck. You dont need it though right?

nothing wrong with being wrong and losing , but to go out of the way to call colts backers squares because we realize that they are still an nfl team with a pretty good defense and a capable offense that can be functional enough without Manning to cover 10+ pts against a half ass Bucs team is just idiotic....No such things as squares and sharps..just bad and good bets..Lines are not put up to "set up" anyone....just a logic used by losers who second guess themselves afterwards or winners that got lucky because they thought they went against the "set up" and won..either case...just bad logic...what do I know..I cap my games by getting stoned and flipping coins