wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Within 12 months the savings of most people will vanish and only get worse from there

The whole system is a big ponzi scheme, the only thing that has kept it going is they robbed peter to pay paul, now there is absolutely no where to rob money from and it is all getting exposed.

it basically starts with pricing. trying to fathom what a trillion dollars is is nearly impossible. So start multiplying that out by the amounts we start talking about.

Look I have a decent amount of money, more than most, but in the grand scheme of things it isnt worth shit. I also have alot of gold, and silver and other 'hard' assets, but if it all goes to hell what good are those? I have a lot of guns, a lot of bottled water and a decent amount of food storage, and also enough scy fy movie time logged to know how to loot with best of them if it comes down to that.

Once it all hits the fan those bad sci fi movies will probably be more reality than fiction, a total survival of the fittest mentality. And to think it cant happen is naive. People have been placated and numbed for a long time and it is now starting to really get exposed. it is also scarey how quickly it all happened. But then again the system itself is inherently flawed so it was just a mater of time. there is a reason why every major empire on earth since man walked upright has crashed and burned. But in this day and age it isnt just one country on its own it is all countries combined because they ave been living and leeching off each other.

There is really only one single way to fix this. And it will never ever happen and thatis why a total anarchy situation is almost inevitable.

But the only way to fix it is to make all currency everywhere counterfeit. Get all the countries together and start putting a value on something and then take that and put a value on something else. Revalue everything on the planet into some universal agreement. Then have every country pick some standard to base their new currency on. Whatever that may be. Then start doling out the new currency in some fashion.

The problem with the system now there is nothing to base a valueof anything on, it is all make believe. When we got taken off the gold standard it was supposedly the value and strength of the dollar that made it worth something. But that was a farce and now that the dollar isnt worth shit it makes it even worse. So you have guys saying 'buy gold' Why? it still has to eventually be traded into dollars or some other currency, so the whole this for that is still out of whack. Gold might get you more, but not because the value of gold went up it was because the value of what you were trading it for went down. Essentially commodities are never worth more or less than what they are always worth, supply and demand is a crock a shit there is never enough demand or a lack or supply so far a part as to justify the stuff we see now.

While I am against a universal currency, eash nation has to have a currency that is somehow equalized and all have to be based on an agreed upon unit. So if you say we base ours on a potato, and our currency in a called a zation, and 1 potato is one zation, and a car is 10000 zations, and a house is 50000 zations and so on, as long as it is universal it doesnt matter you know what the base unit is and how everything goes from that.

But since the US cant handle the metric system then I doubt they have the mental capacity to handle that. because all anyone wanted to know was how many feet in a meter? When t didnt matter. Feet were useless and obsolete. Just like the dollar. So when people say gold is worth this much it makes as mush sense as there are 39 inches in a meter. You basically have to reprogram everyone, which is probably impossible, but had we gone ahead and made the switch when we were supposed to people know would know how far 10 kilometers is and it wouldnt matter if it were 6.2 miles because a mile would be as meaningful as a fluglebinder. All that would matter is they would know how far a kilometer was and then also know how far 10 of them would be.

So why am I talking about the metric system in a topic about money? because money is the same thing ans constantly trying to compare and contrast and base ones value against another is never going to work. But they knew it but they did it anyway to keep the charade going as long as they could. But it will all end eventually and I dont care what you have money invested in to protect yourself, a good gun and a lot of ammo would be my top choice right now for a long term investment.

scratbandit
    scratbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

Very very well said...