I went 7-0 in NCAA football betting yesterday and am 16-5 after three weeks in NCAA football betting total. NFL I am 6-2 after two weeks. Let's see if I can keep the dice hot and the plays rolling putting my knowledge and research together for week 3.

Two plays that really stand out to me are Houston Texans vs. New Orleans Saints OVER 52.5 points. You have two gun slinging QB's playing on turf. Missing Colston won't hurt the Saints offensive attack at all either.....this game stands out as being eerily similar to the Packs-Saints game to open the season. And we all know how that went. PLAY: Bet the OVER in points

The second play I like are the Jets (-2.5) at Oakland. I really think Oakland is overrated and due to their soft schedule last year were 8-8. Don't get me wrong....I think RUN DMC is the real and coach Hugh Jackson is a decent NFL head coach but the Jets are the Jets. And that defense along with solidified passing game is gonna do a number on Oakland (not more than a 6 win team this year IMO) and win this one by at least 7. It all comes down to the Jets O-line vs. Seymour and Co. PLAY: Jets (-2.5)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the rest of the card for NFL week 3 I am betting:

(3) Bears vs. Packers - UNDER 45.5 total points (-110)
(4) Falcons ML @ TB Buccaneers (+105)
(5) Saints (-3) to cover hosting Texas
(6) Panthers (-3) hosting JAX

Good luck all and again.....tail blindly and take the day off to see profit around 7 PM ET or do your own due diligence and see what else you can expose to STICK IT TO THE MAN.