Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
do yall think doggy style or the pile driver is better?

Try going by the 6 x 6 method. A woman's love bag can comfortably handle about 6" of penetration- give or take an inch or so. Girth not relevant for this topic, as long as you're between 4-6" circumference. She likes to be "filled up", but does not like to be "stabbed". So:

If your rooster is 6" or less, do the pile driver, unless her ass (jean size) is a 6 or less, then you can do doggie.

If your rooster is 6" or less and she's bigger than a 6, stick to the pile driver.

If your rooster is more than 6" you can do either, but try to be thoughtful enough not to "stab" in pile driver mode (thus misusing the term pile driving).

*We all know if you're hung like me, or JJ, or a field mouse, trying doggie style on a big ass takes a great understanding of geometry. Me, for instance, am close to 6 (w/i half inch), girlfriend is a size 0, so I can barely get away with doggy w/o falling out constantly. Before her if I were with a girl, say size 8 and wanted to go doggy, I had to stick a piece of velcro across the top of her ass crack, which would adhere to my pubes, thus keeping me within striking distance and inside the holy hole even if things got a little crazy.

It's all about math.