Four hour drive? Do you know anyone else in the area or on the way you wouldn't mind visiting should the need arise?

If the picture on your avatar is you then you ain't a bad looking guy, you shouldn't have a problem getting some in your local area.

Ok, she's cute. But is she driving four hours hot? Then there's the issue with the kid. How old is the kid? Where will the kid be? Are you gonna be cool steppin in and hangin with her AND her kid? Recently going through a divorce you say? She might just want a man around, for safety's sake. But I see a lot of flags here.

You need to ask yourself: "am I a manwhore dirtbag?" I don't mean that in a bad way at all. Some of my best friends were manwhore dirtbags and proud of it. If you answer yes, then you have the skill set required to navigate this situation. If you can't say that you are, then you could be walking into something for which you are highly unprepared.

My biggest concern here is she's playing on the sex card. If the kid is going to be there, DO NOT GO! Might be just me but I wouldn't go near a chick that's comfortable bringing a strange man into her home for a weekend of "promised" sex, while the kid is there. But hey, that's just me. My manwhore buddy always said I needed less thinking and more dinking. But then again, I'm not divorced with two kids from different mothers like he is. And the reason is because I think before I dink. (for the record, I married a single mom).

All that said, if you got people within an hour of where she is, go for it. If it looks like it ain't a situation you want to enter, make an exit, call your people and hang with them.

If you don't have anyone nearby and if you've got the means and the time it wouldn't hurt to check it out. But proceed with caution. Too many unknowns. Kid, ex-husband (what's that situation?). As a sports gambler you should know, information is a valuable commodity, you need more of it.