Originally posted on 09/19/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
JW pays no taxes and doesn't feel he should have to pay for medical care either.
I have paid enough to fully qualify for medicare and social security ..

You're welcome.

Andywend .. seems to hold some kind of bitter resentment towards all those who have retired and who are able to live comfortably without having taken a single cent from the state.

However, for the vast majority of us who work hard and pay our fair share of taxes,
I understand you will be taking early retirement soon Mr Flip-flop ... please let me know when it happens and I will be happy to welcome you to "retired and sticking two fingers up to the idiots that are still working full-time jobs" club.

In the mean-time .. I fully understand your desire to be bitter and resentful of all of those that have been more successful than you in life ... those of us that have been able to take early retirement due to a lot of very hard work and a little bit of luck .. those of us that are currently living a very happy, extremely comfortable existence without having to work their fingers to the bone trying to screw the last penny out of those less fortunate then themselves.

THe 2010 mid-terms along with the special elections that took place last week are clear evidence that the voting majority wants nothing to do with the democrats which is why Obama is now an UNDERDOG to win re-election and why the republicans are overwhelming favorites to control both the house and senate.If you want a government run system, then move back to where you came from. Our country needs to get rid of free-loaders like yourself.

Obama still beats all named opponents in the most recent polls .. it must knock you sick knowing that despite all of your pissing and whining .. and your insistence that the world is about to end ... at least 50% of the population would still vote Obama over whatever puppet you put up against him.

If you are unwilling to respect the majorities decision .. feel free to pack up your shit and get the fukk out of my country .. an unwise man once said "You're either with us . . or you're with the terrorists" ... and your, unpatriotic, constantly whining type ... are the ones that need to GTFO and let those of us that are quite happy with the way things are going (the majority) get on with it.

What this country needs is for obstructionists like you to get out of the way and let the country recover quickly and effectively... You shout and scream that cuts are the way forward .. and yet you tell us that Europe is in turmoil ... when the recession hit .. the first thing all European governments did was slash government budgets by 20, 30 even 40% ... so tell us ... if cuts will work .. why didn't they work in Europe .. if the rich are creating jobs .. where the fukk are they ... if tax cuts are good .. why are they only good for the rich ... and if the Republicans are so fking great .. why did you say not so long ago ..

The republican party can go **** itself
Go buy yourself a clue mr Flip-flop ...