Ok boys....NFL is on line today.....We are 2-0 in the NFL and 11-3 in the College Ranks..

Winning GEO TECH OVER...who basically covered on the 60+ OVER on their own...hahahhaha...then came back and covered the Troy Over with some late game heroics...though dumped Stanford / Zona which in my opinion was the EASIEST PLAY on the board yesterday.....though STOOPS is a yes...SHEMP...never liked him much.. OK I think we can all stop yapping about FOLES.... HE IS AWFUL and with that ridiculous play calling of Stoops Team.... My favorite is when you are down 3 scores ...with about 11 minutes to go and you punt from your opponents 40...sure it was 4th and long...but you honestly think you are going to stop Stanford from pounding the rock and get 3 scores in that time frame...to not even score in the 4th quarter, hell the WHOLE SECOND HALF....... to me says Stoops needs to go...he is a moron.....anyway....

13-3 in the Footballs...and I will take that all day....

Today...have some nice EASYS !!!

Cowboys -3
Who made this line ? Cowboys were b*tch slapping the Jets until ROMO wanted to impersonate in the end...or that game with the Jets could have been logged as a complete beat down on the JETS..

Cowboys are loaded and go in to face the 9'ers and their make shift .... this team sucks and when are we going to rid ourselves of Alex Smith....please...growing up in Pittsburgh it reminds me of...yes....the man...the myth...the monster legend.......tooks us years to get this gum off our shoe....and Smith is the same thing... Further more....Seahawks are awful the 9'ers should have lost...AT HOME.

Coaching wise...I will take Garrett over Harbough all day long too.... I see the beating here....with the weapons of the BOYS... I have it Cowboys 27-10 if not worse... I dont like the Over cause the 9'ers needed two TD RETURNS by GINN to look impressive in the box score... Last tid bit...ROMO is nearly ALEX SMITH status in the big D too...he has to win and knows he lost the Jets game...basically by himself....so if the BOYS can move the ball up and down on the JETS D at home...they will move the ball all over the 9'ers at their home....hahahahahha

COLTS +3

Who made up this line ? The Browns favored after losing at home to the BUNGELS ? Are you kidding me? The Browns are a mess... you just dont lose to the Bengals at your own crib... Colts on the other hand....lost to a very good Texan team... I see them rebounding at home with heavy does of Addai...I mean this a## wipe ran on the Browns..... Addai is far better.... The Colts wont need the points and will win outright...but hell...take the 3 for a hahahhhaha

Over 44

Zona / Skins...

Zona got torched by the Rookie ....for like 400 yards ....at HOME...I mean...can I get a witness...WOW....

Now they travel across the nation to face Grossman who always steps up for the weak Ds... Always..hahahaha

Zona had a Secondary Meeting before they left.......I hope they all just had the wrong time....PLEASE...

Both teams will score 20+....I love the OVER here....

LIONS - 7.5

The only reason the line is not 20 is when is the last time you have seen the LIONS giving points .... PERIOD...hahahaha let alone 7.5. The odds makers know this game is a blowout...but just can not come to the grips of giving the LIONS ...who everyone wants to take off the Thanksgiving Day game....which I think is ridiculous...god help us all if we eliminate that tradition too......a TD or more to cover....... sure buy down the .5 but I see this game being 34-10 if not worse....

Lions threw all over the BUCS down here in Florida last week and I see the very same thing...I mean for god sakes....the BILLS...yes....THE BILLS beat this same team 7 days ago by almost 40...in their own home...but they can travel to and stay remotely close....I think not...

Ok boys...13-3 in overall football....sorry about the Stanford game last night....like I said...I thought that was actually the best play on the board....but if I may.. I few thoughts...

1) Bet the same on every game...stop loading up...you always lose on load ups... MARATHON fellows...not a ...so if 13-3 isnt good enough...i understand...imagine on football alone...if you put down $100 on the 16 games....that a winnings of $1300 and a lose of $330....which for those that are math challenged a profit of $970....hmmmm.... I feel that is pretty good...

You cant pick and chose what game you want ....its a marathon... play a little on each.. You had someone coming in a yapping about he only picks my losers... My first coment is STOP PLAYING WITH US...YOU ARE AN but I welcome everyone....but he did say something I liked....maybe I will just bet $5 on each of my plays.....NOW THERE YOU GO.... bet the same on every game...trust me...you will last longer....

2) Get my lines....you cant wait 3 days ....get a total that is about 2-3 points worse than mine play and then hammer me with posts or private messages that you lost and I pushed...thus...I SUCK...hahahha... my comeback is....KNOCK KNOCK just sayin.....otherwise buy to my total or spread.....

So....playin Softball this afternoon...so i might be around til about 2....then I am off til about 6...

SO ENJOY THE GAMES and Thanks to those that post postive vibes and understand.....

JUST WANT TO WIN !!!

PEACE