Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
Yeah the truth fuk'in hurts don't it! Sucks for you to be in the minority doesn't it now. Yeah, I guess it is just nonsense that radical islamic fuk's are out to destroy the world. So what part bugs you the most kb? The part where islam is joke phony bullshit religion for ignorant uneducated fuk heads, most of whom can't grasp the concept that muslim women are way fuk'in smarter than they are. Or maybe it's the part where America and the civilized world will never again fall prey to such idiots.
Hard to really narrow down which part is most idiotic. That you think Islam, an Abrahamic religion, is somehow vastly different than Christianity and Judaism is kind of hilarious.

That you think Muslims pray to a different God than those are two religions because they use a different name for him is borderline retarded. The next time you stand up for God Bless America I really want you to understand what a giant hypocrite you are. I want it to make your head explode.

I do agree that it did strengthen America's resolve not to trust anyone. Sadly, that includes its own citizens. That you think 9/11 has actually strengthened American freedoms is retarded. That you think the United States is a stronger country now than it was a decade ago is retarded. That you think any of it has to do with 9/11 and not corrupt legislation is retarded.

On the topic of cowardice, I think this Maher quote sums it up:
We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly.
But most of all the part that bothers me most is knowing there are more people like you that exist in this world than there are extremists, and your stupidity will affect me on a day to day basis more than terrorists ever will.