Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

That makes 2 of us pal! I think we'll do a collaboration video in Forsberg's honor! Can you imgine the look on Forsy's face next Sat nite as we're sitting down to a 16 oz filet at STK, while he's eating meat loaf at the local Luby's diner there in Wilkes-Barre with his mom. Priceless! Not gonna lie Forsy......that's gonna sting a bit!
You keep getting duller and duller with every subsequent post.

Now you're talking about some hypothetical scenario at a restaurant that I've never heard of in a city I've never heard of with my mom. Have you really regressed this far in your comebacks? Then to top it all off, you conclude YOURSELF that it's going to "sting a bit".

Seriously man, your brain must be mush old man. You talk nonsense with every post you make. Do you have anything constructive to say? Why don't you ever use FACTS in your posts. Do you really have to resort to hypothetical scenarios in restaurants that would never take place to insult me?

Here's a fact:

Apparently Opie has this aura of being SBR's successful one. He's starting up businesses on the side, driving nice cars, meeting with his "venture capitalists" (I'm certain he doesn't even know what this term means), yet he has all the spare time in the world to post on this online gambling forum. Let's break it down:

Opie - 4833 posts in roughly 1 year.

That's over 13 posts a day.

The average person is awake for 16 hours of the day.

This means that over the last 365 days, Opie has, on average, made almost 1 post per hour for every hour that he's awake.

Does this sound like someone who is successful, or like someone who is a degenerate, losing gambler like the other 95% of the people on these boards. Think about that.

Queue the generic insults from Opie...