Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
It goes by bets called. In the testing I rolled over 150 points in 35 minutes and 300 points in an hour. Much easier on the 6 man tables btw. Keep in mind we made it easier to win by cutting the number of players nearly in half from last year. So those 80 man tourneys took almost twice as long as the current 45 player format but there was no rollover. It actually takes about the same amount of time if you add it all up.
This is total bullshit! The same amount of time? I would rather play in a longer 80 man tourney than have to sit for fuk'in hours on different days trying to rollover points already won. This is a bullshit excuse John to justify extra rake at ring tables and force players to lose points by getting fuked on bullshit calls and lucky ass river cards. You've really taken the enjoyment out of winning a tournament and forced people into making it a fuk'in grind to come away with anything. Same amount of time, yeah right, maybe for you, then again I guess you and a few others can pretty much sit around and play poker all fuk'in day if you want to, the rest of us got real lives in the real fuk'in world!