Originally posted on 08/03/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
You're right. You know everything about me. Praise be to the poster that is barely a blip on my radar.
you are not convincing at all

you have spent so much time on these boards trying to get everyone to like you by revealing almost every aspect of your life, whether its true or not, that you just sound like a hypocrite when you say a random posters opinion means nothing to you

P.S. - I do not know anything about you and never claimed I did, all I can do is make an estimated guess based on the posts I read, and my guess is a big part of your stories are not true, who posts their biography on a gambling forum? maybe a degenerate fuk who lost all his money gambling, but not a mother raising her children. in my eyes you are posting sensitive stories from your life to get sympathy or attention. And people believe you because that is the way the real world works, women get away with things. You are a woman in a sea of guys, and the guys want to be your bff or online boyfriend, so they cant see past the fact that the sea of stories that you post on sbr are just a gimmick, just like jj pretends to be a degenerate moron.