Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
Weekly Update
7/19
System #3 Game #1
Phil- 145 .20/.14 Won series over
--------------------------------------------------------
side pick
Det -138 .21/.15 Individual pick winner
day total +.29/week total +.29/year total +1.34 (shown at 1x base)

________________________________________ ________________________________________ __

Year Total(shown at 1x base)
System plays +.97
Baseball side picks +.37_
**Total for year for baseball+1.34**
**shown in simple form based on 1x mult. (you should minimum be using a 2x, or 3x since break)will continue to show in 1x...I know some are using a much higher multiplier...I have been using between 2x and 5x(mainly 2x for system #3 and 3x for #2.

Straight up picks since the break....4-0...no games have gone past the first one. Great way to start the second half...the base multiplier as mentioned for system #2 was moved up to .25 at 3x for me, and .20 still for system #3 at 2x for me. Each time I raise the base is when the multiplier is raised for me. I have moved from 2x at the break to 3x after the break...on system #2. System #3 I am still at 2x.

Personal picks are only 2x for me..unless mentioned...

Hopefully everyone has found a multiplier they are comfortable with and continue to slowly raise as the multiplier continues to turn more positive...what a run guys...

Obviously the smallest amount a person following the thread from day one and never raising could be up is +1.34 units.
WOW, up a whole 1.34 units to that post!

Impressive.

And you have the stones to go into other people's threads and try to start stuff!